Announcing Finishing Day Education Series!
Finishing Day Education Series
Tuesday, November 12
8:30 a.m. -2:00 p.m.
4 Sessions in 1 Day!
Attend one or all of the 1-hour sessions.
- Finishing Non-Paper Faced Gypsum Wallboard
- Commercial Paint Failures and Solutions
- Achieving Value and Sustainability with Floor Coverings
- Architectural Glass and Metal Value and Sustainability
Free to SPCO/Finest in the Finishing Trades Members.
Earn AIA Education Credits and CCB Elective Verifications
Who is SPCO?
The Signatory Painting Contractors Organization (SPCO) members are commercial, industrial and residential painting contrators that employe Union labor. General Contractors, building owners, project managers and property owners depend on SPCO members to expertly prepare and paint surfaces in projects such as buildings, schools, hospitals, bridges, barges and ships. SPCO members maintain an OSHA approved Safety Committee to assure maximum safety education and compliance.
Safety and Training are a Priority
Winner of the Governor's Occupational Safety and Health (GOSH) Award for an Association
Trained and dependable commercial, industrial or residential painting contractors.
Safety and training are a priority for our painting contractors. General contractors and project managers throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington rely on our members for painting contractors they can trust to be aware of best practices and on top of key health and safety issues. We are the Signatory Painting Contractors Organization (SPCO) and our member firms are some of the best painting contractors in your market. All members are Union contractors affiliated with the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades.
• high rise buildings, apartments, and hotels
• health care, hi-tech, manufacturing, and sports facilities
• industrial complexes, shopping malls, and business parks
• tenant improvements and historical renovations
Our goal is to understand your needs and deliver your projects on schedule, with professional attention to detail. And with SPCO, safety is a priority. Employees of SPCO members receive rigorous training in safety, fall protections, health and environmental matters.
Professional painters with professional training:
• wall coverings, wood finishes, elastomeric, and anti-graffiti coatings
• paint, coatings, surface preparation and repair
• historical paint and surface repair and color matching
• water repellents, sealants, and electrostatic applications
• specialty finishes, faux, and decorative applications and graphics
• water, fire, and smoke restoration
• lead abatement, sandblasting, and pressure washing services
Because when you hire an SPCO contractor for your interior or exterior projects, you minimize risk and gain timely and dependable skilled labor in the process. That's worth a lot in this busy world. We look forward to working with you.
Members have access to training on sustainable building practices, green painting techniques, low VOC or no VOC paint products and other innovative solutions to reduce environmental impacts.Employers have access to a comprehensive training center for safety training, equipment training and all mandatory health and safety classes. Members also participate in health and welfare and pension programs to ensure the well-being of their workforce.
We provide services in Portland, Oregon and throughout Southwest Washington and the Pacific Northwest. Our member services include: commercial painting, industrial painting, residential painting shop finishes, lead abatement, RRP certifications, green painting practice, commercial wall covering,
E-mail us or call us at (503) 222-1584 for more information.